Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I See Shakespeare...



I see Shakespeare everywhere! He simmers in the back of my mind, and I see or hear a reference to him at least once a day. Yesterday I was walking down the 4th floor of the JFSB towards a professor's office and it was like The Merchant of Venice was haunting me! Every door had a small flier on it. I stopped, took a picture of the time and date and continued down the Hall of Venice. Later I saw the same flier in the basement and at the bookstore. It's a sign that I need to see this production!


Today I was looking up what movies are opening this week, and I laughed as my Spearedar caught a reference to the man in question. Apparently the movie "Coriolanus" sounds like Shakespeare.


Now I am cooking Shakespeare and watching a movie that sounds like Shakespeare this weekend. Looks like there just won't be any time left to do that Grammar homework...